For less than the cost of a few sodas, you can be a hero to your family by rescuing records on a collaborative family archive. Gather scattered family records into a single, digital archive where your photos, journals, letters, and other documents can be entirely searchable and shareable for generations.
From now until September 18th, Kindex archive upgrades are only $9.99/month or $150 for TWO years!
- Unite unlimited records on a single, searchable archive with your custom family URL.
- Index letters, journals, photos, and other records using our batch metadata, transcription, and tagging tools
- Invite unlimited people to collaborate on your archive. Collaborators can view, index, and add records–all free.
- Choose a private archive, or “go public” and invite Kindex guests to help transcribe your records via crowdsource indexing
Choose now to be a record rescuer, and impact family’s history for generations.
- Latest Feature Release: Transcribe Better, Faster
- There’s an archive for that: 10 ways Kindex can help you simplify and declutter
- Where are you storing your digital records? We have three questions for you.
*$9.99/month pricing good for one year. Regular monthly price is $15.00/month. Users may cancel their subscription at any time. After one year, archive owners may suspend accounts but retain access to their archive contents and data.