New User Accounts
We recently updated our user accounts, and no longer require a FamilySearch login. In order to retain your existing Kindex archive records and data, you will be required to update your account with a new password.
- Go to Kindex.org and click the Log In button in the upper right hand corner.
- Follow the login and reset password instructions:
- Enter your original FamilySearch email and password
- You will see an error: We could not validate the email and password.”
- Click “Forgot Password”
- Kindex will email you a link to reset your password. Once you receive your email, click on the link, reset your password and log in. You are good to go!
If you prefer to start a new account, select the “Try it Out” button and log in with a new email and password. Note: Kindex requires a FamilySearch login if you choose to import Memories from FamilySearch through our “Add a Record” tool.
- Trouble logging in? Email me and we’ll get it working for you.
Thanks again for your support and patience! We are excited for what’s next and look forward to helping you create searchable, accessible archives.