Try Out a Kindex Archive FREE with our Special Holiday Coupon!
Kindex is offering a one-month free coupon for your first month of a Closet (private) or Cloud (public) Kindex archive. Add unlimited records, transcribe your records, collaborate with family, all on a personal, secure archive. Sign up for a Cloud or Closet archive and enter the coupon code gsdzy to receive your first month free.
This Holiday, Save $150 and Jump-Start Your Family Archive with a Kindex Box Special!
This year, give the gift of a family record rescue! Kindex is here to help you rescue your family records by offering an incredible special on an all-inclusive family record rescue! We are offering special “Box Special” pricing through December 31, 2020 to help Utah residents take advantage of this incredible offer. Normally $399, the Box Special is a fantastic gift for any family or family organization.
What is a Box Special?
A Box Special is an all-in-one solution to rescue your family records. We will:
- Scan of one full banker’s box of your records
- Provide curbside pickup and dropoff of your family records (Weber, Davis, Wasatch, Utah, and Salt Lake Counties)
- Process and load all digitized records to your Kindex archive
- Provide a flash drive backup of all digitized records
- Create a custom “How To” video to help you get started
Offer is available for all current and new Kindex archive owners. Learn more about our archive features. Ready to go? Contact us using the link below to take advantage of this offer. Have more questions? Keep reading.
Box Special FAQ
- Who provides the banker’s box? You may use any standard size banker’s box you have. Banker’s boxes can be ordered from office supply stores.
- What type of records can Kindex scan? Photos, letters, diaries, documents, and scrapbooks. If there are documents that require special handling, such as fragile or oversize documents, or a large number of bound volumes, an additional fee will apply. If you wish to digitize film, slides, audio, and video, these items can be quoted separately.
- What scanning standards does Kindex follow? a. We scan photos at 600 DPI and documents at 300 DPI. Higher or lower res files can be provided upon request (additional fee may apply). b. We can provide both PDF and JPG file formats. PDF files are generally optimized for size and faster loading. Additional formats, such as TIFF, can be provided upon request (additional fee will apply). c. Processing digitized records includes (when applicable): rotation, cropping, standard color correction, combining related scans, and naming each file using an agreed-upon nomenclature. For example, scanned letter pages will be combined into a single PDF file. Custom file correction available upon request.
- Can Kindex scan more that one box? We can offer one Box Special per household at the promo price of $299. Additional Box Specials are $599.
- When will my Box Special be complete? Turnaround is typically four weeks, but we may require additional time depending on schedule.
- What if I need time to gather my records? As long as we start on your Box Special in 2020, you’re good to go!
For questions about the Box Special, or to get started, contact us using the the link below.
$0/month with Kindex Rewards
$5/month with Kindex Rewards
Get a searchable archive fast with a custom scanning & archive bundle!
1-Year Cloud or Closet Archive